We would like to Thank You all for Support of your Local School And Communities. AIM Fundraising would like to wish you Families Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. We are closed during the holidays and will return Monday January 4th. If any questions during this time please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be checking emails during this time in case of anything.
AIM Full Service Fundraising Staff
View Our Direct Sale Programs
We offer a full-service, hassle-free fundraising program for your group. (What does this mean?):
- WE DO THE WORK – AIM provides the muscle for the hard stuff and a professional fundraising assistant to guide you through the entire sale.
Literally, All You Do Is Count The Profits!
- Pre-Pack by Seller – our delivery team is AWESOME! This is our Signature Service! You don’t have to come up with volunteers to help unload, stack or organize anything on delivery day! Delivery day volunteers can be limited to 2 or 3 people.
- FREE Selling Kits – stapled by seller with parent letters, colorful brochures, prize programs and collection envelopes. We can also group selling kits by teacher or any way you would like us to group them.
- We warehouse all our products in Texas and we will bring extras on delivery, so there are NO missing or backordered items!!!
- Excellent prizes for sellers – delivered on the same day as the products.
- Your Fundraising Specialist (Assistant) is there in person from start to finish and will show you how to increase sales with special promotions, suped-up prizes and many innovative ideas.
- We bend over backwards for customer service.
- AIM provides promotional items such as posters, stickers and sample products for parent nights and much more.
2016 Texas PTA Summer Conference